676. When he switched to classical music in the car
677. Remembering that when my daughter was little, she used to refer to classical music as "the long music"
678. Completing a big project for my husband
679. That my son told me it wasn't his favorite dinner, but he ate it without complaint and said thank you
680. When friends offer to help
681. Chocolate truffles
682. How hard they studied for the big test
683. How well they did on the big test!
684. Buying a new book directly from the author
685. Relaxing on the couch with a cup of coffee
686. Pillow fights
687. Taking communion
688. A great conversation with my daughter
689. Yahtzee with friends
690. Constructive feedback