Monday, November 4, 2013

One By One



Up until I now, I have been counting His gifts and blessings under the title "One Thousand Gifts."  I am continuing to count, and will post a list each Monday under the new title "One by One."  I chose this title based on the chorus of the old hymn "Count Your Blessings."

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.

1001.  Sunsets over the Rocky Mountains

1002.  Wild rabbits nibbling grass

1003.  A sunny day at the zoo

1004.  Learning how tea is processed and packaged

1005.  Meadows full of wildflowers

1006.  Gelato

1007.  Playing miniature golf with the kids

1008.  The beautiful photo he was given

1009.  One dozen red roses

1010.  Browsing at the bookstore

1011.  A fun day at Waterworld

1012.  His calming and reassuring voice on the other end of the line

1013.  Safe arrival home after a drama-filled day of travel

1014.  Getting lost in a good book

1015.  The balloon animal my son made for me

1016.  The drone of bumblebees...

1017.  ...in a patch of lavendar

1018.  Singing about His grace

1019.  Keys to the new house

1020.  Thunderheads against a coral sky

1021.  Inchworms

1022.  Colorful crepe myrtle trees

1023.  Meeting a lovely young couple...

1024.  ...and their families...

1025.  ...and being a guest at their wedding

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Great title. So what is the new book you are lost in now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! Actually, the gifts that I will be listing for the next few weeks are a backlog from this summer. To be honest, I'm not sure which book it was, but it may have been one of the volumes in the Hawk and the Dove series. If you haven't read that series, I highly recommend it...very, very good! :)

    ReplyDelete