Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Grateful

Grateful.

I’m tempted to start writing a list of all the things I’m grateful for, but when I think about it, what I’m most grateful for is the breath that I breathe so that I can experience the abundance of blessings that He grants to me each and every day. I’m grateful for life, both in the now and the eternal that is yet to come. Each breath that I draw is a reminder of His love, His mercy, and his overflowing extravagant grace.

Grace and Mercy.

I have been working through a lot in my inner world lately, and right now I’ve been experiencing a new and fresh understanding of God’s amazing grace.

It’s overwhelming and the tears flow…

His grace flows…

And I’m grateful…

So very grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your heart, dear friend! Yes His grace is so overwhelming...it overpowers those that He loves. Know that you are loved today! Enjoy your long-awaited family time

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a gift to be alive... to feel and impact others.
    thank you for your words they have impacted me.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Julie - beautiful. I am so humbled by God's grace and sometimes all I can thank Him for because of my own hurts etc is my breath. I love how you say its that breath that indicates to us, that we are here to experience, experience all He has for us. thanks for the visit and the follow. I appreciate it
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete