Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! These are some of the verses that I am dwelling on today.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the Truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:6)

Now may the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)

This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which he carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident
Access through faith in Him. (Ephesians 3:11-12)

But as for me, the Nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all Thy works. (Psalm 73:28)


Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. (Psalm 24:8)


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort. (2 Corinthians 1:3)


The Rock! His work is perfect, for all His ways are just; a God of faithfulness and without injustice, righteous and Upright is He. (Deuteronomy 32:4)


Again therefore Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have th elight of life." (John 8:12)

May you and your family be blessed on this day of Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool, Julie! I love that you used words from scripture not only to spell thankful but to describe God. Popped over here from "My daily walk in His grace!" and I'm glad I did!
    Blessings!
    Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete