Monday, December 12, 2011

One Thousand Gifts



76. Ribbons of sunset colors, stretched along the horizon.

77. Windshield wipers.

78. Shrieks of delight welcoming me home.

79. Mom's apple crisp.

80. Learning new skills.

81. Honest conversations.

82. An extra hour of sleep.

83. Family jokes.

84. Seeing my children sing, "Yes, Lord!"

85. The ability to harmonize.

86. Hearing her tell the cat how cute he is 20 times a day.

87. Flannel sheets.

88. Squirrels scampering across the fence.

89. My crockpot.

90. His cheery voice on the other end of the line.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome~~for the apple crisp (#79 above).

    [By the way, I'm not really "Anonymous".
    It's just the only category on the menu
    that works for me.]

    Have a great week.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such wonderful gifts! They come together to create a very nice reflection of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for #79 (It would be Mom's nut horns instead)this list could be mine. I love how you expressed my thanks for the many simple but oh so wonderful things God has given you and I!
    Merry Christmas!
    Pam
    2 Encourage

    ReplyDelete